- Obtaining a PhD at the UvA
- Additional information on doing a PhD at MCG@ILLC
- General information on UvA job applications
- PA / Student Assistant (1 year, 0.2 fte) ––– Deadline 15 June 2019
Detailed information can be found here.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships ––– Deadline 11 September 2019
Interested in doing a postdoc at MCG@ILLC? See Marie Curie Individual Fellowships (IF) that are awarded to promising researchers of any nationality, and are prepared by the applicant and beneficiary research institute.
- NWO PhDs in the Humanities ––– Internal deadline passed
Interested in doing a PhD at MCG@ILLC? The aim of the PhDs in the Humanities funding instrument is to increase the number of young talented researchers in the humanities, and to facilitate their progression on the academic career ladder. See NWO website for more information.
- NWO Doctoral Grant for Teachers ––– Deadline passed
Interested in doing a PhD at MCG@ILLC?
The aim of the Doctoral Grant for Teachers is to directly apply the knowledge and research experience acquired for the benefit of educational practice. A higher number of practising teachers with a PhD also increases the quality of education and strengthens the connections between universities and schools. See NWO website for more information.
- NWO Rubicon Fellowships ––– Deadline passed
Interested in doing a postdoc outside the MCG@ILLC? See NWO Rubicon funding scheme that aims to encourage talented researchers at Dutch universities to dedicate themselves to a career in postdoctoral research abroad.